corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheels damaged...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheels damaged...
Edd

User status: Offline
31st Jan 06 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whenever i get tyres fitted i take the guy round with me getting him to mark down any faults on the alloys then if any new ones appear they are at fault,its the smart thing to do
broster
Premium Member

31st Jan 06 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robin does mine, hes a little tyre monkey!
mwg

31st Jan 06 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no phone call...

I wont be going there again thats for sure. I dont go there usually but they were cheaper than everywhere else by a mile.

The place I usually go to fits the tyres there and then infront of me so if they damage them I would be able to point it out before they even put the wheels back on the car but the spot I went to yesterday couldn't do it straight away so had to leave it with them for the afternoon while I was at work

[Edited on 31-01-2006 by Matty G]
mwg

31st Jan 06 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy that owns the garage has just rung my Dad cos he knows him so my Dad rang me to tell me what hes said. He says they've just had a new machine bought specially to fit tyres onto big alloys so it shouldn't of happened. He said the lads that did the tyres said the tyres were a very tight fit over the wheels so thats probably why the got damaged. He wants to arrange for me to go in and show them the damage.

He hasn't said whether they are going to do anything about it though...

I would imagine all tyres are a pretty tight over the wheels so they dont come off so why does that make a difference to them being damaged or not?! I can see me nothing getting sorted about this when I tell them its going to be at least £40 a wheel to have them refurbed
Dione J

31st Jan 06 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel sorry for you, be strong, stand your ground and I hope they compensate you
BYRON

31st Jan 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make the fuckers pay for a refurb.
Kwik fit mobile damaged one of my wheels and the fitter showed me before I spotted it.
Kwik fit paid in full.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheels damaged... 23 database queries in 0.0099092 seconds