corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » warrington 6th march ... car warz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author warrington 6th march ... car warz
TIMBO1

User status: Offline
7th Feb 06 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went up to warrington in the end last night , and after thinking is it worth it it wasnt actually too bad . about 100 cars turned up on the wasteground opposite b&q warehouse . did anyone else of here end up going . by the way , found out there is a meet in the same place on 6th march , starts at 7 , there should be a roaling road , sound off competition , trade stalls etc . just letting you know if your interested , shouldnt be any problems with the police as there wasnt last nite
Gaz

7th Feb 06 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah popped up late last night, was quite crap tbh by the time i got there, and nothing really was on..

i dont think there will be a RR till March

see http://www.cruisecheshire.co.uk for details
TIMBO1

7th Feb 06 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it was crap later on but from 8 till about 10.30 it was ok . i got a flyer of one the the event organisers up there saying there will be a roaling road on march 6 so think il go have a nozey
Gaz

7th Feb 06 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh right, maybe then... i was parked a few cars away from you last night, really late on though... love the car but im not a fan of the front lightsim afraid
TIMBO1

7th Feb 06 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no there like marmite , people hate them or love them. its about 60% to 40% at the moment for people liking them . lol should of popped over , im trying to put the names to faces of the people off here but il have to go a few more meets yet i think
random dav
Premium Member

7th Feb 06 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the field

[Edited on 07-02-2006 by random dav]

WRLFC !

Project cars
TIMBO1

7th Feb 06 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what ????
random dav
Premium Member

8th Feb 06 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by random dav
@ the field

WRLFC !

Project cars
TIMBO1

8th Feb 06 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
@ the field

and again , what does "laugh at the field" mean ?
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Feb 06 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You pay money to park on a field. Some other people in the local area don't think thats a fantastic idea.
Kathryn W

8th Feb 06 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope especially when the staff don't put the money back into tarmacing the stupid thing... not a good place to go if u have a low car/clean car/car with a bodykit IMO

[Edited on 08-02-2006 by Korsa-Kat]
TIMBO1

8th Feb 06 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough each to there own i suppose but there was enough people there on monday in lowered cars that were nice and clean and didnt have a problem with it . my car was fine and didnt get shitted up . suppose you may not like it as much though if you have been a couple of times before , i hadnt been previously so just wanted to check it out
Kathryn W

8th Feb 06 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TIMBO1
fair enough each to there own i suppose but there was enough people there on monday in lowered cars that were nice and clean and didnt have a problem with it . my car was fine and didnt get shitted up . suppose you may not like it as much though if you have been a couple of times before , i hadnt been previously so just wanted to check it out

i go every week when its been pissing it down the field goes muddy as anything its terrible
TIMBO1

8th Feb 06 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest i didnt notice a to much field , where i was it seemed more gravel , suppose it ain too good though if it turns into swamp . ) what car you got kat probably a corsa im guessing , but whats it like
Kathryn W

9th Feb 06 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TIMBO1
to be honest i didnt notice a to much field , where i was it seemed more gravel , suppose it ain too good though if it turns into swamp . ) what car you got kat probably a corsa im guessing , but whats it like

i don't drive yet

but im normally in Gaz's car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » warrington 6th march ... car warz 25 database queries in 0.0104861 seconds