corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Car Warz 6th March 2006

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Warz 6th March 2006
Kathryn W

User status: Offline
8th Feb 06 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you have all heard and maybe seen at the land there will be a FAIR on on the next months car warz.

I have been informed by the land owner and GZS that Car Warz will be on as usual.

The following things will be there:

Open times/Charges

The gates open at 7pm and events start at around 8pm so be there early
There is a small charge of £1 per car to enter the cruise. Re-entering the site is permitted with a hand stamp if you have to leave.

Directions

Directions to the land can be found in our weekly meet thread:
http://www.cruisecheshire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95

Sound Off *

Enter on night - £5 per car

Rolling Road (as seen on T.V)[/b

Enter on night- £25 per car for two runs

Car Sh ow Area

Got a show car that you want to put in a more prominant area? Then please contact us and we can reserve you a place!!

If you want to drop us a note, run a convoy, want to have a trade stand or have something special to show then please email:
events@cruisecheshire.com

* As for the price going up on the sound off. The reason for the increase in money is that we have a new sound off judge www.mega-watt.co.uk .
Steve has taken on the role of our new sound off judge as he is one of a IASCA Judges for the country, So this means there are some rules to the game:

>Everyone has the same c.d in the car once the sound off starts.
>Everyone has the same ammount of time compleating there sound off (30 secs)
>Everyone has to have the mic in the same place in there cars ( one inch from the front windscreen, four inch from side of car, four inch up from dash boad of car)

Any more details needed dont hasitate to contact Steve on his website www.mega-watt.co.uk or e-mail me at ocean1986_070707@hotmail.com

Thanks
richysport

8th Feb 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool might go
TIMBO1

8th Feb 06 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for posting more details , i put some stuff up in a previous thread about this but it was a bit sketchy . il be there , should be a good night .
Kathryn W

8th Feb 06 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was a member of the Cruisecheshire staff (my sister) posting that i aint got a clue about it ....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Car Warz 6th March 2006 24 database queries in 0.0097311 seconds