corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Indicator fault HELP!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Indicator fault HELP!
SAZ198

User status: Offline
11th Feb 06 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anybody help me out i have a wee problem. Just put new rear clusters on my 1.4 16v sport. The indicators on the front and rear now only work properly when you indicate right. When you try to indicate left all indicators flash like hazards. Also when you do put the hazards on the indicators stay on and dont flash, just stay on constant. Changed the loom on the rear clusters to the old ones and it still does it. Checked the fuses. All are ok. Could this be a faulty relay? it is doing my nut in! Please HELP
The car is a 1998 S reg
Basscrazy

11th Feb 06 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it helps mine did this and it was the brown wire had to bend the pin slightley and was fine

a ground i think
SAZ198

12th Feb 06 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope sorry mate that didnt work. Checked all wires are making good connections, and it still doesnt work properly. This is pissing me off now can anybody else help!

New Poll