corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MSN help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MSN help
Lynny

User status: Offline
17th Feb 06 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant get into my msn, says password is incorrect (i cant have typed it in wrong as its saved on pc), went to change it but didnt have alternative email addy on and cant remember secret question. thing is someone has obviously changed it, but dont get how as my secret question had a random answer which wasnt possible to guess no matter how well you know me? is there other ways around it, if so i have a fair idea who the sad twat is like....
Liam

17th Feb 06 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only way is to reset ur pass, but do u kno the answer to secret question?? if you do send it to another m8s e-mail and ask them to do it
James_DT

17th Feb 06 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can also email the support people, they'll help you out.
Lynny

18th Feb 06 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

`iv emailed support but no reply, how long does it normally take?
WATSON

19th Feb 06 at 05:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

support team takes about a year to email back But the should be able to fix it for you They just ask for the info what you put in when you made the account then job done

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MSN help 25 database queries in 0.0102530 seconds