corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Number plate laws!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Number plate laws!
Pinkproject

User status: Offline
18th Feb 06 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

While making a trip down to somerset from worcester, i was stopped while driving through Bristol. I pulled over and was dreading what the problem was. I was informed by the policeman that my square rear number plate was illegal. He said there was a change in law in november 05 and only jap imports and 4x4s can have square plates!

Has anyone else had a prob about this?
carnuts

User status: Offline
19th Feb 06 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as far as i know that is true it has to be the normal shape unless its an import or a 4x4

New Poll