corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Taking pictures of Boot Installs etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taking pictures of Boot Installs etc
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Feb 06 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you take pictures of boot installs and make the pics look good.

This is an effort from a while back on my mate's Polo. Meant to ask this question for ages!

Should I be standing square to the car? Above the Boot looking down? Level? I dunno..

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
LAMM13

27th Feb 06 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say it would be easier to take a picture looking down onto the car, with more light, here's one i took at trax (wonkyi know!!:lol

harveygsi

27th Feb 06 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope he has a tv licence
Tiger

27th Feb 06 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what equipment you have - a big fat wide angle lense would look quite good because you could get real close and still fit it all in and the distortion would add effect to it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Taking pictures of Boot Installs etc 25 database queries in 0.0081410 seconds