corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » www.rimstyle.co.uk

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author www.rimstyle.co.uk
BAZ 1256

User status: Offline
5th Mar 06 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
Sent them an email regarding my fks.... havent had a reply gonna give them a call monday. Said they will have them instock early march was just wondering if they have been givin a date as i have payed...

Really are a good company and its well knowen so i aint worried sure a call will fix it out

is that highsports your after?
i know FK are out of stock of them too just now, well were last week when i ordered some from FK. but they are usually quite quick in getting new stock made again. wuldnt imagine theyll be too long like.
CorsAsh

5th Mar 06 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had wheels, angel eyes, led rears, valves and handbrake handle from the guys at Rimstyle. Always been extremely helpful, eager to lend a hand if things don't go to plan.
Adam_B

5th Mar 06 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MHW lights are quite hard to get hold of, i get ours through work from a company called ABC, theres usually a 3 week wait.
Rus

5th Mar 06 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice guys and always been helpful.
A2H GO

5th Mar 06 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
i spoke to gary bout coilovers-seems fine too me but im waiting for em from germany

Are you waiting for the re-vamped FK's like me
jazzer2k3

6th Mar 06 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey : Just an update i rung Gary tday, actually, yes hes an alrite lad ... If any1 else has order'd the MHW rear light "Cos there is a list of people" ...

The reason because of the delay is, that they aren't made over here and dont sell very well in other countries so they have had to go back into production making some more maybe available 3-4 weeks .. My name is near the top
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

6th Mar 06 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets hope my name is on the top

Thanks for your U2U Gary

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
G4RY_JM

6th Mar 06 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jazzer2k3
Jus to see ...

Has anyone else used these ????

I bought some MHW rear lights and they sent me a confusing email about not having stock .. But did i want them to contact me when they had stock : Well Yes cos id paid for them thru my credit card ...

Anyone else used them ? Thanks

sorry for the confusion here guys, basically the email means that we can not take payment for them as they are not available at the moment as we are waiting for them to be manufactured and sent to the uk distributor, so all we are doing is holding your name and tel number in order to contact you when they are available to see if you still want a set.

We are checking 2 times a week with the distributor but there is no delivery date on them so any time stated is an approximate time, all we can say is we hope the distributor recieve stock soon.

Any problems people have had with fk items is down to the deliveries from Germany taking longer than expected but we do our best to chase shipments and get them in asap, hence we are in the top 3 of the UK Distributors for FK.

If anyone has any problems at present or qeries, please feel free to call us on 01474 814469. Email isnt always the best way to contact in urgency but phone lines are open 9-6 monday to friday, 10-5 saturdays.

C20 LET - unsure on this one, please call me to discuss,

Kind Regards

Gary
http://www.rimstyle.com
VegasPhil
Premium Member

6th Mar 06 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BAZ 1256
quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
Sent them an email regarding my fks.... havent had a reply gonna give them a call monday. Said they will have them instock early march was just wondering if they have been givin a date as i have payed...

Really are a good company and its well knowen so i aint worried sure a call will fix it out

is that highsports your after?
i know FK are out of stock of them too just now, well were last week when i ordered some from FK. but they are usually quite quick in getting new stock made again. wuldnt imagine theyll be too long like.

Try Venom. They had mine on the shelf.

[Edited on 06-03-2006 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » www.rimstyle.co.uk 24 database queries in 0.0082202 seconds