corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ***Alpine Amp For Sale***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***Alpine Amp For Sale***
mk6-fezza

User status: Offline
   13th Mar 06 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, i've been taking my system out of the corsa, i have now got 4 sale the following Alpine Amp - MRD-M501

2ohm stable, pushes out 550w RMS @ 2 ohm, has birth certificate for
581w RMS @ 2ohm's

The amp is a digital amp and was set up when installed by sextons in swansea, as i dont have a clue how to change the settings on it(as it's digital) the amp is still set at 'breaking in' levels. The amp was mounted to the back of the seat and is in pristine condition i kid you not. Theres a link at the bottom of the page with the full specs of the amp. I had it running 2 x 12" Type R's which i might also have 4 sale PM me if any1 is interested. The amp is in 'as new' condition and comes with instructions and all accessories as if u were buying new. Not a single scratch/mark on this amp at all, PRISTINE condition.

£150 - posted to you

[Edited on 13-03-2006 by mk6-fezza]
mk6-fezza

13th Mar 06 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Doug

13th Mar 06 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really want that. I have a rocky amp I could swap?
mk6-fezza

13th Mar 06 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Corsa
i really want that. I have a rocky amp I could swap?

No swaps sori m8, need the cash 4 my holiday, dont wanna sell to be honest as its an awesome amp, but aint got no choice. Buy it off me and sell ur rocky, you wont regret it m8 as its digital class D and Alpine RMS is proper power unlike other crap like splx or sony.
mk6-fezza

14th Mar 06 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
mk6-fezza

14th Mar 06 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
mk6-fezza

14th Mar 06 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*SOLD SOLD SOLD*
scoob
Premium Member

14th Mar 06 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ***Alpine Amp For Sale*** 25 database queries in 0.0093830 seconds