corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any1 finding u cant put shoot on the boards

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any1 finding u cant put shoot on the boards
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Mar 06 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Petty
everyone on this forum is friendly and honest which is the best way to be. If your cars shit then you will be told, if your idea is shit then you will be told. Its better people on a forum telling u than people in the street laughing at you
Jason Iles

15th Mar 06 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
ill say it again it aint about the cage its in general, i can take gernal critisism or negative if its of a help, im talkin about pointles posts

il i read somethin an think its shoot or not to my taste i click"back" an read something else as its not my place to go tel that lad/girl is ideas shoot

Put it this way if you had Bird Shit on the back of your Armani Suit would you want to be told so you didn't look a dick all day, or wait till the end it take the jacket off and think why the fook did know1 tell me?? I must have looked a right plank?
Brett
Premium Member

15th Mar 06 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Iles
quote:
ill say it again it aint about the cage its in general, i can take gernal critisism or negative if its of a help, im talkin about pointles posts

il i read somethin an think its shoot or not to my taste i click"back" an read something else as its not my place to go tel that lad/girl is ideas shoot

Put it this way if you had Bird Shit on the back of your Armani Suit would you want to be told so you didn't look a dick all day, or wait till the end it take the jacket off and think why the fook did know1 tell me?? I must have looked a right plank?

Good way of putting it
CCA

15th Mar 06 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just peopel expressing their opinions and sometimes its taken the wrong way or over reacted about but then the thread author can also take offence when its not something to create a row about.

If you dont want opinions dont post and if you do then ignore the people that make comments to wind you up
Steve
Premium Member

15th Mar 06 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lot of people on here have high standards, most people that post arent your average chavs, if you take the majority of advice on here, however harsh it may be put across you will usually end up with sumthing half decent

[Edited on 15-03-2006 by Corsa_Sam]
3CorsaMeal

15th Mar 06 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what your saying is light brows are birdshit?
Mark Petty

15th Mar 06 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

my manager sneezed once which caused a greeny down his tie, I decided not to tell him so he looked a plank in the meeting
Rob B

15th Mar 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
This is better than places like atrasport imo where no matter what gets posted everybody says that looks amazing.
Anything bad gets deleted and people are allowed to go on thiking their crap cars are good.
Soem things aren't down to taste, some are just terrible full stop and people need told.

Agree with that, i hate it when people say something looks good when in truth they think it looks wank BUT, if it does look wank, tell the person its not to your taste and maybe if you did this , this and this it would improve a great deal rather than, that looks like a bag of shit etc
Jason Iles

15th Mar 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ Mark
John G

15th Mar 06 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

i see your point on that an i would obviously want sum1 to tel me, and i agree if ur asked an opinion or you dnt like somethin post by all means

its not what some of you say its the ways its posted like rob just said about his mate if it was said to him in a way that he grasps those type of mods are taken as very "chavy" then he would understood but as it was some of u just branded him a chav so u have lost a member

anyway thats me dun u can carry on it u want
Doug

15th Mar 06 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Public forum. Public Opinions. You have to take the shit stuff as well as the good, just like you do everyday in real life.

It'd hardly be worth asking a question if everybody kissed your ass and said it was a great idea. Is it not worth the negetive points to an idea so you can weigh up the options?

Exactly!!
Yes there is some slightly abusive banter on this forum. Probably more on here than other sites. But its your choice to come here, your choice to view and create posts and your choice to ask for other peoples opinions.

FFS everyone grow up and stop crying about the little things
Rus

15th Mar 06 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brett
Premium Member

15th Mar 06 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've all been at the brunt of jokes and had the piss taken out of us at one point, except we didn't cry and leave the board.

When I first got my scooby, everyone (including Tim) said it was a chav car, etc. I still haven't left as I find this place hilarious
Pop

15th Mar 06 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you've paid to be a premium member so it can't be all bad
Steve
Premium Member

15th Mar 06 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im gonna festoon my bed chamber with your guts.

Im going to paint paradise square with your blood....two coats
nova_gteuk

15th Mar 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ this thread
mav

15th Mar 06 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will always get it when free speech is allowed and ppl can have their own opinions....Nothing wrong with constructive critism if it is put across the right way, which alot of the times on here it isn't..
Brett
Premium Member

15th Mar 06 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day tho, the moderators are here to filter out the junk. If someone has said something you don't like and you think isn't relative contact Mav, Ian or Tim and they'd gladly remove it i'm sure
mwg

15th Mar 06 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I put pics up of my car and didn't get one person that said it was shit or that they didn't like it then it would make me think everyone was kissing my arse TBH as not everyone likes the same thing.

If someone makes a thread asking for opinions I give them my opinion, dont beat about the bush

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any1 finding u cant put shoot on the boards 23 database queries in 0.0688660 seconds