corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » wheels for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheels for sale
Martin_C

User status: Offline
19th Mar 06 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

due to a new set of wheels for 2006 i am selling my beloved RH Alurad Cups.

Fronts - there are two 7X15, 4x100mm PCD, ET37mm wheels with nankang NS2 195/45/15 tyres.

front wheels and tyre treads

Rears there are two 8X15, 4x100mm PCD, ET30mm wheels with nankang NS1 195/45/15 tyres.

there is also a spare, which is another 8X15 ET30mm with a federal 195/45/15 tyre, this is unused and as new!

rear wheel lip and on the car

all wheels have a really nice polished lip (except spare which is all silver) which sets the wheels off nicely, the rears giving a slightly stretched look due to the width.

they will fit all 4 stud vauxhalls, 4 stud vw's, also fiats with wobbly bolts, and others such as some toyota etc.

none of the wheels are kerbed at all, with only a few minor blemishes where a stonechip has caught the lacquer on the polished lips.

there is a full set of spigot rings to suit a vauxhall, along with a set of bolts with locking wheel nuts.

i'm looking for £400 for the set of 5, postage can be arranged if needed, thanks

pyroheim@hotmail.com

Martin_C

User status: Offline
20th Mar 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see here for pics on a corsa b

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=272691

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » wheels for sale 24 database queries in 0.0044880 seconds