corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta XR2i - Nicely Modified - FOR SALE. CHEAP. Must Go This Week.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Fiesta XR2i - Nicely Modified - FOR SALE. CHEAP. Must Go This Week.
Tiger_kpt

User status: Offline
   20th Mar 06 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am selling this vehicle on behalf of a friend and can vouch for its' condition and its' history. It is priced at £850 for a quick sale.

Red Ford Fiesta XR2i - J-Reg - In Red With Blue Detailing - 100500 miles.
Comes with 6-months road tax and 6-months MOT. The cambelt was done at 82000miles (with receipt to prove). The head of the engine was completely rebuilt, skimmed and re-fitted recently (also with receipts to prove). And also comes with ALL... and I do mean ALL of its' MOT certificates and test sheets since the car was new bar one of them which was misplaced (Year 2001 I believe, the year my mate bought the car second hand).

Modifications include: -

Magnex stainless steel backbox,
FSE power boost valve,
15inch Wolfrace Alloys with tyres (all of decent tread),
Kenwood front-loading single CD player,
6x9 speakers (not fitted, but come with the car),
Lowered 35mm on performance springs and shockers,
Sports stainless steel gear knob,
Lexus style rear light clusters (not the cheap ones),
Clear side repeaters.

Pictures of the car: -

The car is immaculate apart from one or two bodywork imperfections, most of which are the usual Gremlins associated with this type of car in particular and are as follows: -

Rust Blemishes On Driver-Side Door:

Rust Patch On Driver-Side Door:

Rust Patch On Passenger-Side Door:

Scratch Below Passenger-Side Rear Window (Minor, Just Primer Showing):

Infamous Rust Blemishes Around Petrol Filler:

All of these imperfections are minor really and if treated can be dealt with easily and inexpensively without any problems. This is a much loved car and is only for sale due to my friend wanting to move onto Motorbikes. Thanks for looking. U2U me with interest guys.

[Edited on 20-03-2006 by Tiger_kpt]
Tiger_kpt

21st Mar 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.
Gareth T

21st Mar 06 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m,e mates looking for a xr2 at the mo email him toon_lad_uk@hotmail.com al send him the link of this page to show him also. or phone him on 07886602166his name is mark could send him some pics also fella, p.s. he's after the 8v model

[Edited on 21-03-2006 by g@z]
Tiger_kpt

21st Mar 06 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate. It's the 1.6 8V model. I will forward him the link mate. Cheers pal.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta XR2i - Nicely Modified - FOR SALE. CHEAP. Must Go This Week. 25 database queries in 0.0066400 seconds