corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » No more Corsa/Barina down under :-(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author No more Corsa/Barina down under :-(
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Mar 06 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just been on the Holden web site and have seen that their version of the Corsa C, the Barina, has been replaced with a new Barina - which is known over here as the Chevrolet Kalos!

Hopefully the UK market won't suffer the same fate, as they badge the crap Daewoo cars over here under the Chevrolet make, but they don't in Australia.

ed

26th Mar 06 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh well...
Ry_B
Banned

26th Mar 06 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Terrible
Kyle T
Premium Member

26th Mar 06 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piss crackers

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
punkymt1

26th Mar 06 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you ppl thing of the Daewoo/ Chevrolet badged cars? My friend has the lacetti which is not fast for a 1.4 16v which is said to be ~90bhp. My 1.5td pulls much better in the beginning. When his a/c is switched on ... one can imagine. My dad drove a kalos and kept taking reving it to the limit saying "wtf is wrong with this? It just won't pull." For the price of a lacetti .. I would definitely buy a spanking astra. I can't complain of the interior of the chevrolet except for the crappy blaupunkt.

[Edited on 26-03-2006 by punkymt1]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » No more Corsa/Barina down under :-( 24 database queries in 0.0078349 seconds