corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear head rests

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear head rests
mattk

User status: Offline
28th Mar 06 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering wat i need to fit rear head rests in my 1.2 8 v***e, there arn any holes in the seats, is it a new seat or is there another way? its a split fold bench
Balling
Premium Member

28th Mar 06 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll need new rear bench! Looks better without them anyway...

smart_corsa324

29th Mar 06 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just measure out where u want them and drill in to the metal in the bk off the seats or make a plate up to hold them thts wht i did llo
greengoddess

29th Mar 06 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On mine, you could just about feel where the holes in the sponge were.I needed to get the guides for the holes and the headrests, then cut small holes in the fabric and fit the guides which snap into place.Job done in less than 10 mins.

New Poll