corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who would be at fault in this situation?

Poll: Who would be at fault in this situation?
The driver who cant signal properly 10 (17.54%)
The driver pulling out 29 (50.88%)
Joff 18 (31.58%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who would be at fault in this situation?
gianluigi

User status: Offline
5th Apr 06 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with Vibrio.

[Edited on 05-04-2006 by gianluigi]
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

5th Apr 06 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty damn obvious isn't it? everyone knows u give way to the right.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Steve
Premium Member

5th Apr 06 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
A car comes round a roundabout but is signalling to turn off at the juntion before the one you are waiting at, so you go, but the car is not signalling correctly and continues round and hits you

who is in the wrong?

he is wrong for not come off but you are ment to wait untill the car indicating has actually started to move off.

what about if they indicated off then went to turn but then changed there minds and swerved back onto the roundabout by which time youd seen them go to make the turn moved off then they hit you??
Greasemonkey

5th Apr 06 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did this, I was the person not indicating on a roundabout (stupid i know) i was turning right and some kid persumed (quite rightly) that i was going straight on and then whack drove into me.
Because i had started my manouvre and was on the roundabout it didnt matter it was his fault no argument about it what so ever
RKS

5th Apr 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
I did this, I was the person not indicating on a roundabout (stupid i know) i was turning right and some kid persumed (quite rightly) that i was going straight on and then whack drove into me.
Because i had started my manouvre and was on the roundabout it didnt matter it was his fault no argument about it what so ever

i wouldnt worry how many people on here havent done manourvues without indicating at some point? if we didnt make mistakes we wouldnt be human

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Who would be at fault in this situation? 24 database queries in 0.0094759 seconds