corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black alloy wheels new tyres with pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black alloy wheels new tyres with pics
d128mat

User status: Offline
21st Apr 06 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have a set of recently re-furbed wheels with new tyres.
2 of them have never been fitted to the car and the other 2 are currently on a corsa and look sweet. the 2 that are on the car have very good tyres and the 2 that have not been on are brand new...
one of them has got some kirbing but the other 3 are min like new...
they have 205/45/16 tyres
unsure of offset till i go and look later but they are on his corsa so i imagine they are for a corsa any questions please ask away
looking for £150 collected from stoke on trent

craig_s

21st Apr 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r they 15s or 16s?wud u teh a ton 4 em?
Ant

21st Apr 06 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guessing by the fact they have 205/45/16 tyres I would say ther is a good chance they are 16's
d128mat

22nd Apr 06 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they are 16s wont take much less as there is a reciept for £200 for 4 new tyres and recently re-furbed costing £125

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black alloy wheels new tyres with pics 25 database queries in 0.0928102 seconds