corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Loads Of Expensive House Audio At Cheap Prices

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loads Of Expensive House Audio At Cheap Prices
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 06 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok i have alot of house audio that i need to get rid of, all of the items come fully boxed with instructions, most are new and sealed boxes. things that are new come with factory warrenty. Have put base prices on but ovno on all stuff as quick sale would be nice, all the items are based in Glasgow but can be posted but alot of the items are heavy so could be expensive, pick up is reccomended!
All items are fully legit, NOT stolen!!

Item 1

HARMAN KARDON AVR340
7.1 AV RECEIVER
COMES WITH BRIDGE I POD CONNECTION
NEW BOXED
£650 ovno

Item 2

TEAC CR-H255
CD/AMPLIFIER/DAB RADIO ALL IN ONE
WITH MP3/USB CONNECTION ON FRONT
2 MONTHS OLD
£240 ovno

Item 3

T+A KI CD+AMPLIFIER ALL IN ONE
COST NEW 1600
2 YEARS OLD IN BOX WITH REMOTE
£500 ovno

Item 4

IN FOCUS SCREENPLAY 4805 PROJECTOR
BOXED WITH ALL CONNECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
WHAT HI FI BEST BUY WINNER
4 MONTHS OLD
£500 ovno

[Edited on 23-04-2006 by C4 WLK]
Graeme
Premium Member

23rd Apr 06 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
Graeme
Premium Member

24th Apr 06 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?

all the stock comes from my uncles house audio shop that closed down!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Loads Of Expensive House Audio At Cheap Prices 25 database queries in 0.1117430 seconds