corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » WHOLE GSI interior - Mint Condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WHOLE GSI interior - Mint Condition
Daiz

User status: Offline
24th Apr 06 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have 99% of the whole interior of my old GSI

Basically i stripped the car down last year and this has been sat in my loft under plastic covering for a while now.

Now i have stripped and sold virtually everything this is one of a few things left i have to sell.

As you can see it is virtually the whole interior minus part of the dash and the carpet

I am based in Plymouth, Southwest UK.

I would prefer collection but i can post this all but not all at once unless the person buying this all is willing to pay stupid amounts.
I will NOT be splitting any of this down.
Open to sensible offers
Daiz

25th Apr 06 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus i can also deliver within 20miles
spud1988

29th Apr 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate is tht all 4 doorcards for 3dr with manual windows and rear bench and both front seats? am interested in seats and various trim so will take the lot!

Thanks Dan

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » WHOLE GSI interior - Mint Condition 25 database queries in 0.0053518 seconds