corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra GSI stolen!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GSI stolen!!!!!
Tom

User status: Offline
4th May 06 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep eyes open on ebay and vaux forums.

I doubt he'll see it ever again such a sinking feeling knowing someone elese has just TAKEN your property
langey

4th May 06 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the car hasnt been found burnt out by now, it will be being used for somthing that needs a fast get away car. sad news though
Haimsey
Premium Member

4th May 06 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chunts hope gets sorted out

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
JayCarr

5th May 06 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Terrible news mate. Hope the scumbags get caught, and the car recovered. How did they manage to get it? Break in to get the keys or something?

the keys are still in the house! and no glass anywhere! phoned the police yesterday to see if they had done anything, they said that if they had found it they would have rung by now. didn't say they were doing anything to find it though.

been nearly a week now, so its gone for ever.
SAL
Premium Member

5th May 06 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will keep my eyes open! it was prob taken to order!some fella offered me a gsi down southend for £1000 niked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MatthewR

5th May 06 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the Herts area too so will keep an eye for ya
1 SCR

5th May 06 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feel for you mate. I really hate that. My mate got his car stolen and burnt out. It was found in Dundee, he stays in Aberdeen. Hope the littl fcukers get caught mate.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra GSI stolen!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0102749 seconds