corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Anyone be willing to help me wire up my system!!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone be willing to help me wire up my system!!?
corsaaa_16v

User status: Offline
29th Apr 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad is selling up, so hes giving me his audio!! Gonna sell it unless I can install it for cheap!! Its a sub and amp, and some 6x9s and components!!
Just wondering if anyone nr burnley would be willing to come and help me wire it all up!!??

Also anyone who could make me a false floor covered in black carpet!?

Cheers
Lisa

29th Apr 06 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a false floor you can have if you want ,if you come to my works one day i will bring it in for you. and explain how to do an install.
laurence
corsaaa_16v

30th Apr 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much you want for false floor, and is it 2 piece floor covered in black carpet!?
Lisa

30th Apr 06 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is covered in black carpet but Laurence will haev to give you more details.......if you look in my gagrage i would imagine theres somepics of it somewhere
corsaaa_16v

30th Apr 06 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant see any pics in ur garage!! let me know asap, cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Anyone be willing to help me wire up my system!!? 24 database queries in 0.0092778 seconds