corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which black paint works best ??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which black paint works best ??
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th May 06 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends, u can have a straight black which will be very shinny but a mettalic black like ford panther black will be very shiny when clean!
Jambo

9th May 06 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall diamond black issorta "grey" in the sun, looks amazing and does shine well, but if i were u id go wit hthe same black as allready posted as that looks ace shiney

I agree with teddy's comments and said the same thing, then i got another black car
jr

9th May 06 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Teddy
Because its so hard to keep clean.
I hate my car being dirty and you cant get away with just a quick wash and wipe off.

They do lovely when clean however.

agreed
loo_goblin

9th May 06 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i find it a bitch trying to keep my mums new black land cruiser looking good, its always shiney but u look at it and u can see the dust and water marks reallly easy

same with my sisters new black yaris also

i will try and find out what colour black they r coz they look shiney as

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which black paint works best ?? 23 database queries in 0.0077231 seconds