corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995.Vauxhall Corsa Sri 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1995.Vauxhall Corsa Sri 16v
daveg04

User status: Offline
15th May 06 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This car was a project untill recently change of plans has made me have to find money.

This is a Corsa 1.4 16v..
93.000 miles covered.
Full GSI Kit...
15" Alloy Wheels.(dont know type)
GMAX Full lowering Kit. curretly lowered 60mm
Immaculate SRI interior..
Needs timing set properly...that is whats stoping the engine from starting at the moment.
Stealth parcel shelf
2 6x9 spekers and all cables for sound system.
Induction Kit
4" Stainless back box but not fitted.

All this car requires is:

Back Box exhaust.
Needs rear arches and back bumper spraying...as paint has started to flicked off.

Needs Timing....

Needs 2 new front tyres..

Car in in Caernarfon Area N.wales.....Needs towing aay but could get this on the road after a weekend of work done a lot my self...shame i dont have the funds to finish it off....

If i can get U2U of people intrested i can send pics...this car requires a bit of work as ive mentioned the above...no mot as it finished last week...and will only need the above to pass as a mechanic has informed me.

Reasnable offers only....i have spent over £300 on this car and that doent cover the price i bought it for ....but not needing much its just taking space....

gianluigi

15th May 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Base price (compulsory) and pics (apprciated)....
daveg04

15th May 06 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will get pics up tonite luking for around £550..thats way too cheap but gotta get rid need the cash

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995.Vauxhall Corsa Sri 16v 25 database queries in 0.0101960 seconds