corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trackday situation

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trackday situation
craigpcg

User status: Offline
18th May 06 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il have a go of the both if there is enuff places. il kick ur asses up the 1/4 mile 312hp of pure beast ....ken pal. hoping for high 12's pleeeeease. got 13.2 running 250hp.
blebo

18th May 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the gen on the Crail trackdays.

Dont live far from there and I fancy getting in to track days, been looking at Knockhill but its a bit expensive for starting out.

How mush does it cost, whats the surface like etc??
Fee

18th May 06 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go onto strathycruise....they're organising the trackday...sure there'll be plenty of spaces left...only £35 for it

Oh I hope the impreza will be ready by then...I emailed AWD yesterday morning asking them some things, and told them just to ignore me when I become a pain pestering them! Havent had a reply yet

New tyres, clutch, flywheel....I want a good time too

[Edited on 18-05-2006 by Fee AK]
Fee

18th May 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the track days there are usually privately booked and on a saturday....

http://www.strathycruise.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=56553&sid=8cff29bde66d26d31da9494e2f69a5b6

there you go
blebo

18th May 06 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers looks good, might consider it.

Dont have a track car thogh so it will be the normal road car, so not keen on tyres and hay bailes near the road, might end up costing more than £35.00

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trackday situation 23 database queries in 0.0098941 seconds