corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4i ls black corsa slightly modded

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4i ls black corsa slightly modded
A.Craig

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 06 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, im new to C-Sport, i have a slightly modified Corsa and i was hoping i could get your opinions on it, and advice on what it may be worth and what other little jobs i could do on it to finish it off (without going ott).
I dont know how to list the pics i have the car on ebay at the moment so you can see it here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4646090844&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Dont know if i'm allowed to do that so my apoligies if not.
Please let me know what you think, im guessing at hoping for over £1200 for it, look forward to hearing from you all,
All the best, Alan.
A.Craig

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 06 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, i entered this here instead of general chat, although the car is for sale i was only after comments and advice, again sorry, Alan

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4i ls black corsa slightly modded 25 database queries in 0.0045171 seconds