corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone have a low truck for moving car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone have a low truck for moving car?
Basscrazy

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 06 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need car moving asap as its taking up room at a garage and i want it moved quick (they have been great to me i dont want it giving them hassle) its got no towing eye so would need to be low truck obviously will pay

please list how much.... (from place to place its half hour at most)

you need to be located around bradford area or willing to travel to around there

thanks

New Poll