corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Hello, again!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hello, again!
Gripe

User status: Offline
18th Jun 06 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of you want remember me, but I used to use the forum a while ago untill I did this - (pics at bottom)

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=255529

Since then I have had a few cars and now I have a Octavia Vrs 1.8 20V Turbo It goes like Sh!t! A trulely amazing car, but, I miss the "chuckability" of the corsa. SO, my wife is learning to drive and for her birthday I`m goin to get her a corsa! I might have to borrow it from time to time

Anyway, I`m looking to get a Sport 1.4 or 1.6 (pref a 1.6) with LOW milage. Not bothered about bodywork because it aint gonna stay standard!
NOT GOING TO BE BUYING UNTIL AUGUST/SEPTEMBER TIME!

If anyone knows of any for sale in the region, let me know!

Cheers in advance

[Edited on 18-06-2006 by Gripe]
Krammy

19th Jun 06 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Octavia's are such under-rated cars... but WAY WAY WAY COOL!

Will you let your other half drive it?

Corsalad87

19th Jun 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

skodas look a tad better when a vw badge replaces the skoda ones
Gripe

20th Jun 06 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no chance I`m letting the mrs in my car!!!!! The octy are seriously underated for what they are. Mine is running at 238bhp, full leather, climate control ect

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Hello, again! 24 database queries in 0.0074160 seconds