corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Samsung PS42E7HDX

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Samsung PS42E7HDX
Nath

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 06 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a search for any reviews on this Plasma but found nothing. Any of the in the know people on here (John, Dom etc....) have any info on this tv? Only my parents are looking at buying it and I said i'd see what I could find out first.
John

23rd Jun 06 at 05:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check avforums mate.
Dom is the man for plasmas though.
Dom

23rd Jun 06 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

their plasmas arent that good to be honest - offer a pretty poor picture quality for the price, especially considering the better manufacturers (Pioneer/Panasonic/Toshiba) arnt that much more than samsungs. They also have problems with upscaling/downscaling and dark scenes usually lack detail. Only thing going for them are the casings and the huge list of connections they have.

Samsung LCDs are suppose to be better, but if youre wanting a plasma then i would spend the extra and get a pioneer or plasma.

Have a look on http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/ and see what there reviews and forums say

New Poll