corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » entertainment system - 7" roll out screen, dvd player, grey ps1 and tv tuner - £400ono +p&P

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author entertainment system - 7" roll out screen, dvd player, grey ps1 and tv tuner - £400ono +p&P
corsa_lover

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 06 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a stereo system that will never have to be replaced and will really impress all your mates. Im regretfully selling due to funds being needed elsewhere on my car. The package you are bidding on contains a 1 din (fits in standard stereo hole) PLTVR roll out screen which has 3 preouts or RCAS (front, back and sub), 4 AV inputs for playstation e.t.c (playstation 1 included), 1 av output for rear screens and an extra in on the front for your ipod or similar source (ipod not included) has an av in on the front so you could plug in something such as a laptop to watch stored dvds (laptop not included) and has an extra port for a cd changer or dvd changer (changers not included). The sytem is really upgradable to what ever specification you wish including sat nav. Includes a remote that has all the buttons for sat nav however to activate this a seperate unit is needed which i didnt get round to buying. The viweing angle can be adjusted left right up or down so is quite adabtable. Full spec below.

I am throwing in a free grey playstation1 thats able to play backups, i have wires for this but no games i definately have 1 controller mght be able to find the other but cant guarentee.

Also included is the 1/2 din PYLE PLDVD130 dvd player. Ive drove around with this over pot holes and speed bumps and it hardly skips and doesnt scratch your CDs! Its solid yet compact and plays cdr,cdrw dvds vcds svcds and mp3s. It includes a remote and a receiver extension so ideal for boot installation, glove box installation or wherever.

The final thing in this package is a hide away tv tuner and window mount aerial. When wired correctly the aerial gets decent quality tv, obviusly not crystal clear but it only suffers under bridges, inbetween high buildings and round airports that kind of place

I must specify you are bidding on a used unit so there are light and i mean very light every day marks on the unit face however the monitor itself is perfect no scratches or faulty pixels. The tv tuner areial i must admit is not in the best condition as i got it second hand off someone who thought they could get good reception behind there bumper under the car however this is just cosmetic and still works and i wouldnt sell otherwise. The unit has ISO connectors so should plug straight in to your wiring harness. I still have the original manuals .Finally for those that know there stuff this is an american unit but i bought it over here new and the radio does work in england as it has been converted. Ive tried to be as honest as possible so you know what your getting if there are any further questions including wiring, offers or extra pictures please ask but be warned anyone wanting extra pictures the quality is not brilliant but i am happy to provide for anyone that wants them.

for more information or to download manuls visit www.pyleaudio.com

please u2u if interested or e-mail andre.c.fairweather@student.mmu.ac.uk

----------------------------------------------------specification-------------------------------------------------------------

PLTVR

Detail

Motorized Eject/Flip-Up LCD Monitor
AM/FM Receiver & CD Changer Controller
In-Dash unit appears to be standard car radio
RCA Jacks For Easy Hook-Up External Video Sources
VHF/UHF Tuner
Audio & Video In & Out
TV/AV Switch for Easy Switching between Sources
Letterbox Compatible
Controls Pyle® PLDVCH6 & Lanzar® SVCH6D CD Changers
Full Function Remote Control
Power Supply: DC 14.4V (11V-15V)
Power Output: 50 Watts x 4
Dimensions: 7''W x 1.96''H x 6.10''D

PLDVD130

Product details

General
Product Type DVD player
Intended for Vehicle
Width 6.3 in
Depth 6.2 in
Height 2 in
System
Parental Lock Yes
Digital Audio Format Dolby Digital output
Features Dynamic range compression (DRC)
DVD
Type DVD player
Media Load Type Slot-load
Media Type CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, CD, Video CD
Search Speed 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x
Media Format NTSC, PAL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio 90 dB
Response Bandwidth 20 - 20000 Hz
Multi-Camera Angle Select Yes
Multi-Language Select Yes
MP3 Playback Yes
Features On-screen menu
Remote Control
Type Remote control
Technology Infrared

[Edited on 22-06-2006 by corsa_lover]
corsa_lover

23rd Jun 06 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Daly_corsa

6th Jul 06 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much just for the head unit mate?
Daly_corsa

6th Jul 06 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much just for the head unit mate?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » entertainment system - 7" roll out screen, dvd player, grey ps1 and tv tuner - £400ono +p&P 25 database queries in 0.0118639 seconds