corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20XE - Unfinished Project (Scotland)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C20XE - Unfinished Project (Scotland)
Chris Bingham

User status: Offline
15th Jul 06 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to a change in circumstances, I no longer am going to be able to finish the Corsa 2.0 16v conversion. I'm therefore looking to sell it a.s.a.p.

The details are:-

Engine:- Calibra C20XE engine (late type). 90k miles ande was not tapping when it came out the car. It pulled really well and didnt smoke at all. When the engine was removed from the car, it received a new head gasket, timing belt and pulleys. It has since been fully rebuilt and is now mounted in the car.

Base Car - Corsa Swing. Orginally a 1.2i with 59k miles (full service history). This car was owned by a Vauxhall dealer and is therefore in great condition. It is caribic blue and has a set of proper Vauxhall Mudflaps. This cost me £600 about 4 months ago and is declared SORN. The engine has been removed and 2.0 is in place but needs the water pipes put on etc. Its just sitting in the car at the moment, and the back mount needs adjusted.

Conversion bits:- The engine is in the car using mounts from Lee Mitchell. I also have CV joints and GSi shafts so it is ready just to put the shafts in.
I also have the replacement for the SFi box and the ecotec pipe.

The car will come with a set of Rev Counter clocks, Jamex 60mm springs and Front shocks (i'm not too sure about the condition of these). There is a 4 branch manifold also for this conversion. Also have the Calibra alloys which will come with the car or a set of Corsa C alloys if the price is right.

Basically everything you need to finish the conversion is there with the exception of an alternator and you will just need a custom exhaust for it. I can put you in touch with someone who has one for sale for very cheap.

Note - The loom and ECU is all labelled up. I have boxes of pipes, nuts and bolts for this conversion and will include a conversion guide which I bought from Craig who uses this site and is very useful.

There is also a 16v Header Tank and fuel pump. The Calibra steering wheel is there too.

The car and all the bits are near Renfrew, the buyer would need to collect. A car with trailer would be fine, there is no rush so bits can be collected anytime.

Need to put a price - Looking in the region of £750 or nearest offer for the lot - WILL ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE OFFER in order to get it away.

PM for more details - happy to speak to anyone on the phone also about it. I'm regretting having to do this but this will hopefully make someone a perfect project car which just needs the time I haven't got spent on it.

Cheers

Chris

*Edited with more details and pictures*

[Edited on 15-07-2006 by Chris Bingham]

[Edited on 15-07-2006 by Chris Bingham]
EarlofBarnet

15th Jul 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have PM
mav

15th Jul 06 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i had a garage i would snap it up...
wilson_sri

15th Jul 06 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be a ideal track car...Il get back to you after i have talked with someone first.
craig_s

15th Jul 06 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very interested in this car u2u me mate
Chris Bingham

15th Jul 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U sent back.
Chris Bingham

16th Jul 06 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All PMs replied to.
Chris Bingham

18th Jul 06 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All PMs replied to. BTTT must go asap.
Chris Bingham

21st Jul 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT - any reasonable offer accepted.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20XE - Unfinished Project (Scotland) 25 database queries in 0.0110888 seconds