corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » This weekend only - Clifford 950 with Intellistart £550 FITTED! in NW area

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weekend only - Clifford 950 with Intellistart £550 FITTED! in NW area
stubs

User status: Offline
17th Jul 06 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a brand new Clifford 950 & Intellistart for sale following a cancellation.

I am willing to let this go for £550 and will include fitting for anyone that can bring the car to me this Friday & Saturday (Or Saturday & Sunday). Please note though, that I cannot include a CAT1 certificate, due to the alarm being fitted outside of work (am not authorised to sign them off myself)

Offer is only for this weekend, as I am away for the next 3/4 weeks after this, and may aswell send it back.

If anyone's interested, please contact me via PM, or email & I will give you my number.

Stu.
stubs

User status: Offline
17th Jul 06 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s. if anyone's interested in buying the alarm supply only, please make me an offer via PM.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » This weekend only - Clifford 950 with Intellistart £550 FITTED! in NW area 25 database queries in 0.0091388 seconds