corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » turbo questions...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author turbo questions...
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
29th Jul 06 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you considered a supercharger?
Pop

29th Jul 06 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep i have done... again it really comes down to what can be done in my budget and what is recommended for how i drive the car.

basically at the moment i drive the car maybe twice a month at most. it's mainly used just to blast along 'b' roads and a few runs in the lakes. was also thinkng of using it for 1/4 mile stuff every so often

i'm not sure what would be best?! both have pros and cons
CorsAsh

29th Jul 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's an age old debate really, supercharger power is more predictable IMO, not waiting for your power to suddenly appear...
Robin
Premium Member

29th Jul 06 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tim, you nejoy the odd track day here and there yes? and you use the car everyday?

i'd personally go for TBs, or a supercharger in your position, considering how the car is used
CorsAsh

29th Jul 06 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally love the sound of a supercharger, there was a Saxo near here the other day which sounded like it had one, that sorta noise that's a bit like an old kettle just coming to the boil when it's on tickover...
Pop

29th Jul 06 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've taken it on track once, enjoyed it but have got so many amazing roads near me i'm not motivated to travel for miles to get to a track.

the car is hardly ever used. i have a company car and fuel, so my everday car has all mod cons etc

i literally take it out 2 or 3 times a month for a nice run to put a smile on my face. i was always planning tb's but recently thought i should check out forced induction options.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » turbo questions... 23 database queries in 0.0115311 seconds