corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What front speakers to get??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What front speakers to get??
ed_jones

User status: Offline
30th Jul 06 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stripped out the rear of my car and the only speakers that are running are the front standard ones. I want to upgrade these to get a better quality sound and a bit better base and quality when loud. i know its not going to be sub and amp quality but im just wondering what speakers would people reccomend.

Dont wana spend more than £100
Must fit behind door pod/cards
any other info appreciated

New Poll