corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spax adjustable dampers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spax adjustable dampers
TOSSY G

User status: Offline
14th Aug 06 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just bought the 50mm psx kit from europerformance, the fronts are great but the back shockers have a really harsh knocking. its not the exhaust or the rubber mounts as iv had those fixed and when i put my standard shockers back on with the new springs the knocking stopped. the only thing that concerns me is that the shockers didnt rebound when i compressed them unlike the fronts. any ideas wot it could be because its drivin me mad!
Warren G

14th Aug 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knocking is more probley the exhaust bracket hitting the rear beam, mine did it can't think what else it would be unless its not fitted right, don't rebound because there isnt a spring returning them most prob (when not on the car )

[Edited on 14-08-2006 by warren.g]
Dean_W

14th Aug 06 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine knocked it's cock off when I lowered it. Wrap a peice of rubber round the rear axle and cable tie it on.
csweatherston

14th Aug 06 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everything knocks on mine ......apart from the exhaust lol
scottmmw

15th Aug 06 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines the spax rsx kit, down 60mm at the bak and only knocks odd times cumin off speed bumps, think maybe its my wheels rubbin

New Poll