corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk2 fiesta xr2, 75k, 11months mot £550

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk2 fiesta xr2, 75k, 11months mot £550
alex_gsi

User status: Offline
24th Aug 06 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time for uni again and need the cash for tuition fees so my little xr2 has to go. Its white in colour and was resprayed (before i had the car) not so long ago. ok well it passed its mot in july this year with only 2 advisorys which were a hole in the cv boot (replaced) and 1 tyres close to legal limit. infact 2 tyres need replacing but i am bidding on some tyres on ebay ready to fit. the car had all its welding done on the underneath and was painted and seam sealered to keep anymore rust out. it has the facotry fitted bodykit, spot lamps and pepperpot alloys all intact. clear front and side repeaters. tinted rear windows. 4 branch ashley exhaust manifold and full ashley system with 3" tailpipe spax rear shocks. as i said it has covered 75k whish is very low for this year of car. all the interior is original with only 1 fag burn on the rear seat. the bloke who had it before me was going to fit a roll cage so the fool cut 4 holes in each corner of the carpet, if i get a buyer for this car i will get another carpet and fit free of charge. the rtear seat belts have been taken out but i have them ready to fit also. the engine runs fine with no rattles or smoke (tappets and stem seals are very common on the cvh) gearbox has no faults. slight judder on the clutch when pulling away but nothing major.

£550 or nearest offer
crispy

24th Aug 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics?
alex_gsi

24th Aug 06 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi send me your email address as thats the only way i can send any
Twiggy

24th Aug 06 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send to mazzymx5@yahoo.co.uk and i can host
alex_gsi

24th Aug 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sent, cheers matey
alex_gsi

25th Aug 06 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold. thanx for all the pms that were sent.
Adam-D

25th Aug 06 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aw piss
Twiggy

27th Aug 06 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is a pic n e ways lol!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk2 fiesta xr2, 75k, 11months mot £550 25 database queries in 0.0126410 seconds