corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1250 x 12" Records from Seb Fontaines personal collection.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1250 x 12" Records from Seb Fontaines personal collection.
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
7th Sep 06 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1250 x 12" RECORDS £1000.

ABOUT THE RECORDS -

This collection of 1250 records we're all previously owned by Seb Fontaine. That's about 10 boxes full of banging vinyls!
Some even feature covering letters to Seb Fontaine and original feedback forms. The majority are in excellent condition, some are unplayed.

This comprehensive collection spans the past decade of dance music and includes numerous rare white labels, test pressings, promos as well as some
more mainstream well known stuff and some absolute classics.
The bulk of the collection is all types of house and trance, but theres also some techno, acid, breakbeat and old skool in there.

It's impossible to list all the vinyls included but to give you an idea here's some of the labels you'll be getting -
Additive, Alphabet City, Automatic, Bonzai, Code Blue, Data Records, Deconstruction, D.M.M, Dos or Die, Duty Free Recordings, Five Am, F.F.R.R,
Go Beat, Higher State, Hooj, Incentive, Junior, Low Sense, Manifesto, Metal Masters, Multiply, Neo, Nulife, Nukleuz, Plastic Fantastic, Positiva,
React, Renaissance, Serious, Tripoli Trax, U.M.M, Wonderboy.

WHY ARE WE SELLING?

We, Dragon Records, have acquired huge amounts of records to stock our eBay based shop. We're selling this unsorted stock as we've decided to scale down the operation to focus on other ventures. So here you'll find a great selection of records that we haven't had time to go through and put on eBay yet.

WHAT TO DO WITH 1250 RECORDS?

First option - do what I did and open a record shop on eBay.

This collection is ideal for someone wanting to start a record business from home - in the same mold as ourselves. Just take a look in our shop to see how much individual records are worth - all you have to do is have a bit of spare time to list them individually on eBay.

A quick example - average record price £4 x 1250 records = £5k. Yes £5k worth of records. And all yours for a no reserve starting price of £199.99
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you're interested in buying these to start an eBay record shop then I'll happily provide you with a business plan and some useful contacts and tips to get you started. Basicaly everything I wish I'd known when we first started business!
It really is a simple business to start and you'd be very surprised at the profit margins possible.

Second option - Personal Collection

Also ideal to anyone looking to expand their personal collection. Why not buy the lot, pick out the ones you want then sell on the rest either in bulk or individually. Ideal to sell a few to your mates as well. You'll also find a lot of record shops on the high street will buy individual records off you for decent money

DELIVERY / COLLECTION

Free collection from Cardiff, within 2 miles of Junction 30 on the M4.

Or we will deliver - see below.

Due to the size and weight of this collection - approx 10 boxes, a courier would be very expensive. However if you want to arrange a courier yourself that's fine with us.
I will personally deliver them within a 100 mile radius for £60. (see the outer ring on map in the pictures below) So that means places like Birmingham, Oxford, Reading, Southampton,
Exeter, Carmarthen.
If you live closer to Cardiff, within 50 miles radius, then delivery will be £30. (see inner ring on map in picures below)

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I'll get back to you asap.

NOT WHAT YOU'RE AFTER?

Maybe you're not after so many vinyls? Maybe you just want 200 or so. We can sort you out - drop us an email at dragonrecords@mail.com and we'll sought out whatever you need.

Looking for one rare vinyl - no problem - we can source even the rarest of vinyls so drop us an email.

In the meantime why not check out our eBay record shop, we've got nearly 2000 vinyls up for sale covering all genres.

1250 x 12" RECORDS £1000.

Many thanks, Dragon Records.

Check out my other items at WWW.DRAGONVINYLRECORDS.COM

koolkorsa

9th Sep 06 at 02:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
koolkorsa

13th Sep 06 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
koolkorsa

15th Sep 06 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
nyzrox

17th Sep 06 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet you cant get this white label Fallout - Hesitate (DJ Toxin & Spor Remix)

- Got it on 320kbps mp3 like but the record be better

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1250 x 12" Records from Seb Fontaines personal collection. 25 database queries in 0.1595721 seconds