corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: 15" Wolfrace Street Octane Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS: 15" Wolfrace Street Octane Alloys
rlees85

User status: Offline
7th Sep 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya, im from msc (www.micra.org.uk) basically trying to sell some wheels.

Wheels from micras also fit corsas too but you will need different spigots... so i thought id see if there was any intrest in my wheels im tryin to sell here.

They are wolfrace street octane ones (black with silver rim) with nankang (195/50/R15) tyres all with good! tread.

All the wheels are as new, i brought them about 2 months ago 2nd hand, but they were only 4 weeks old then. The wheels are still in "as new" condition pretty much...

Im looking for about £250 for them really but make me an offer

Im based in leicester and can get detailed pictures if you wish...

Thanks,

Rich.
csweatherston

7th Sep 06 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offset??
rlees85

8th Sep 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PCD 4x100 and offset ET35 or ET38 i think. i brought them off a girl who had a corsa so i know they definatly fit, i didnt keep the old spigot rings tho so its only the centre bore thats slightly different.
rlees85

9th Sep 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will accept £200 if collected within a week 2day...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: 15" Wolfrace Street Octane Alloys 25 database queries in 0.0088151 seconds