corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » V6 brakes with 4 stud discs.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V6 brakes with 4 stud discs.
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
15th Sep 06 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my V6 front brake conversion. This set was bought from V-Tuning and has only covered about 2,000 miles since being brand new.

The discs have absolutely no lip and centre perfectly on the hubs, not requiring spiggot rings as re-drilled 5 stud discs do.

The pads are also mint, and I believe are OE spec.

Do not mistake this kit with others sold which have 10 year old second hand callipers, the callipers were brand new and a copy of the receipt can be provided to the buyer.

Great upgrade for a 4 stud Vauxhall, although you will need a minimum of 15" wheels to fit them!

I am only selling these as I have acquired a 335mm 4 pot Wilwood set up, rendering them surplus to requirements!

Limecat
Banned

17th Sep 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price includes delivery.
Limecat
Banned

18th Sep 06 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for the daytime people!
namkeaps

18th Sep 06 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Limecat
Banned

18th Sep 06 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » V6 brakes with 4 stud discs. 25 database queries in 0.0591469 seconds