corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Auto-Electrician

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Auto-Electrician
Rza_2002

User status: Offline
   25th Sep 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anywhere local that does call outs? need my indicators looked at and my abs light reset

btw, anyone heard of pinpoint diagnostics in leslie? couldnt find his phone number anywhere or is dc auto electrics the only place to go

[Edited on 25-09-2006 by Rza_2002]
mav

25th Sep 06 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never heard of pinpoint..

I used as Auto electrician while back in Bankhead ind est..Not sure if he is still on the go.

Sure there is one in Hayfield ind est in Kirkcaldy too..

Never managed to find that tow truck number mate
Rza_2002

25th Sep 06 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt matter about the towtruck, i got the car picked up, gear linkage sorted, failed mot, everything sorted 2day, but need a couple of things fixed off an electrician before i pass, i'd never heard of pinpoint either, but shug at target tyres was telling me he was in touting for business recently, i know dc are up at whitehill industrial estate.. but they dont answer the phone
starkie

25th Sep 06 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

abs light will be front sensor with shite on it
Rza_2002

26th Sep 06 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by starkie
abs light will be front sensor with shite on it

yeh m8, cheerz, gonna have a look at it when i get it back,(anyone got some pics of where abouts they are?) need to get my indicators slowed though, some reason one side flashes quicker than the other side, and they've both the same amount of bulbs, could my driving light being out at the back on this cause of this

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Auto-Electrician 24 database queries in 0.0103920 seconds