corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Your opinions on Sim Only Mobile Contracts....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Your opinions on Sim Only Mobile Contracts....
Sims

User status: Offline
26th Sep 06 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right after being screwed over by Vodaphone after missing a payment when at uni and them wanting me to pay off £600, i'm think of a Sim Only option and buying a handset off e-bay. Say a good one for £200.

Been looking at the 02 Online 200 Sim Only, where u get 400 x-net mins and 1000 texts for £30 which i think is very good. I wouldn't ever go over i think and its only a month minimum contract.

Just wondered your opinions on this was considering that now most contracts are 18months for a decent deal and handset.

Simsy
Demo

26th Sep 06 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the best way of doing it imo. if you can get a good deal and not have to be tied to the contract for 12/18 months go for it.

can get pretty much top of the range phone too on ebay for £200
Sims

26th Sep 06 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My thoughts exactly Demo. Most top of the Range phones are £200 on e-bay. So if you ever get bored of your phone, you just buy a new one, instead of waiting for your contract to expire. Which always seems to take forever. Especially now with 18 monthers

New Poll