corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » little help plz guys....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author little help plz guys....
N90ATH

User status: Offline
5th Oct 06 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... i am taking some pics later on in the dark, there will be 6 big lights on the cars but tehy are a orangy colour. can you give me any tips on how to get a decent shot eg shutter speeds and exposure etc.

also the camera i have (cannon 350D) everytime i use the advanced settings to change the shutter speeds and exposure they come out balck and white, is there any way to stop this as i would like to get some nice colour pics when using these settings

cheers nath
Gaz

7th Oct 06 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath,

When you change the setting on your camera does it store the recently used settings? see if you have it set to B+W

on mine, im sure if you have the f-stops to high it takes a longer shot and so the picture can come out to dark, i think you need to drop them down a few.

Best thign to do is set the camera up on a tri-pod and just keep snapping the same pictures but on different settings..
N90ATH

8th Oct 06 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol yer cheers fella found the b+w seeting pmsl

and cheers fella for advice its basically wot i have been doin just taking radnom pics with differnt setting, i'm sur ei will get the hang of it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » little help plz guys.... 24 database queries in 0.0096281 seconds