corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Evisu stuff for sale, now with pics!!! NEW PRICES!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Evisu stuff for sale, now with pics!!! NEW PRICES!!
vaux-tech

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 06 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a fantastic pair of evisu 21 pocket jeans, 36 waist 34 leg. superb condition, only worn a couple of times, slight mark on the inside of one of the rollups (if u roll them up at the bottoms!) not noticeable when wearing! since these are a rare item, im asking £60 but open to offers.
Next is a unique pair of evisu jeans, tried on a couple of times, 32 waist 32 leg. a very dark blue on the back of the jeans and down the legs, a light grey on the front of the jeans, with multi-coloured gulls on the pockets. for these im asking £50

The next i have is a evisu top with 3/4 length sleeves, worn a couple of times, size LARGE in black. it has the evisu gull coming down the shoulder and across the chest. this was bought as a present by girlfriend but never worn it. got it from aspecto in trafford centre. £40 for this.

Last top is a evisu 'diacock' spandex style(stretchy material), size XL. it has the evisu gull going across the chest and down both arms. it has long sleeves, it is very body hugging and looks great on. never worn, for this im also asking £40.

Jeans are £8.00 postage each but special price if bought together. t-shirts are £6.00 postage, but special price if bought together. pics below...

any questions, feel free to ask or u2u me cheers! all stuff is totally genuine, i asure u! i dont do fakes!!! prices are negotiable, also swaps are possible, im after a set of smoked lights, or black lexus rear lights. tell me what u've got to swap n we'll talk cheers!!

P.S- BLOTCHES ON PICS ARE NOT ON JEANS, JUST LIGHT REFLECTIONS OFF THE WALLS, CHEERS

[Edited on 23-10-2006 by vaux-tech]

[Edited on 28-10-2006 by vaux-tech]
vaux-tech

24th Oct 06 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpty
vaux-tech

24th Oct 06 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump for the midnight crew!
vaux-tech

26th Oct 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!!
vaux-tech

28th Oct 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Evisu stuff for sale, now with pics!!! NEW PRICES!! 25 database queries in 0.0885839 seconds