corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VX220

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VX220
Jamie

User status: Offline
9th Nov 06 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
g@z have you ever thought about not using your pc for a long time?

Or just staying clear of CorsaSport for a bit?

Maybe try SaxoSportsClub...
stuarty

9th Nov 06 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Stuarty.

The noise and handling are pretty shite as standard.

If you haven't gone there yet, visit www.vx220.org.uk

i signed up to the forum the other week. Found it very useful so far. My Vx is the limited edition lightening yellow so came with the milltek and k'n as standard, hence why the noise is ace to me. Although I cannot comment on any other vx. Overall I think the handlings decent, although caution is required in the wet
Jules S
Premium Member

9th Nov 06 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuarty
quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Stuarty.

The noise and handling are pretty shite as standard.

If you haven't gone there yet, visit www.vx220.org.uk

i signed up to the forum the other week. Found it very useful so far. My Vx is the limited edition lightening yellow so came with the milltek and k'n as standard, hence why the noise is ace to me. Although I cannot comment on any other vx. Overall I think the handlings decent, although caution is required in the wet

Not wishing to piss on your parade.....

But lightening yellows didn't come with a milltek or K&N as standard

Unfortunately you are a fair way away from anybody i know that does a decent geo for them...i'll have a poke around later to see for you, although if yours does have the bits you say its more than likely to have had the GEO done already
Nick NJ

30th Nov 06 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

turbos come into the power band just as your leaving a turn which is shit, loads of ppl have trouble with that, lot prefer stnd vx.

i got an elise and use it summer with a cheap corsa as a run around during winter, its the best approach i think.
FlamingCorsa

30th Nov 06 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
id also hate to come back to it in tescos carpark to find new trolley dings and dents where careless mums have opened their doors on their honda HRV`s.

they are fibreglass cos wont dent.............prob just crack and fall apart instead!!

i like my VX, find that i have to drive ti fast all the time, useless on petrol, heaters are worst i have every experience, de misting screen in winter is a pain!! especially when u are de misting to drive 3mile down the road!!!

build quality is not good i dont think, but they are fun cars and with some tweaking like with suspention and more power have potential to be tremendous cars!!!!! also its summit different to own, not to common to c and think people buy them for driving experience, instead of it being the car to have
FlamingCorsa

30th Nov 06 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux-tech
vx220= absolute stonking turbo whooosh machine! if that makes sense. took one for a roadtest the other week (thank god it was a dry day)! loved getting the back end out around the roundabouts and before i knew it i was flooring it down the dual carrageway at 125!!! fantastic car, great fun in the wet!!!

fair play to u drifting the car.............. u must have some kind of skill or guts, i have never found it easy to get back out, if i does its not controlable i dont think, drift a supra big fat supra or summit, but could not drive light nimble VX in same way safely!

once back comes out i think u would have to be skilled or lucky to keep it........... which is y u c so many smashed up

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VX220 23 database queries in 0.0117500 seconds