corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Custom Reg Plates!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Reg Plates!
Hoddo

User status: Offline
14th Nov 06 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite Guys, I hope Im not the only one who gets annoyed when buying a new car and the previous dealer sabataged the reg' plates and slapped some advert on it?

Anyone know a decent place 'reasonably' priced aswell that will be able to do a fresh set of plates,

I'd have to read up on laws etc for dif fonts etc, but id even be happy with just the letters nothing else...

Brett
Premium Member

14th Nov 06 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to buy some I saw on ebay not so long ago, £8 for pair, bargain IMO.
Marc

14th Nov 06 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halfords/Motor Factors.
SAL
Premium Member

14th Nov 06 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.dubmiester.com

New Poll