corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320 2.2 convertible with hard top in blue with grey electric leather

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 320 2.2 convertible with hard top in blue with grey electric leather
M2RTY

User status: Offline
16th Nov 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2001 Y reg BMW 320ci Convertible
92k (FULL BMW service history, bills, ALL paperwork)
3 owners from new
MOT March 2007 (a FULL YEAR will go on when I sell it)
TAX until Feb 2007
HPI Clear

Orient Blue metalic (rare colour) looks black at night, blue in daylight and purple in sunlight
Silver grey leather - full leather insides, electric seats with memory in 99.9% mint condition, treated weekly, tiniest bit of wear on drivers side about 2" long and 0.1" wide - totally unnoticable unless you look very close
Hard top (genuine BMW one in correct colour with correct trim colour and headliner colour rrp£2200 from BMW)
Blue roof with glass rear window, no marks on the roof besides usual fold lines. Roof is water treated professionally
Electric everything, even the headrests are electric
Cruise control
Park distance control
FULL electric roof, not part electric like some
Electronic climate control
CD changer in boot with steering wheel controls
18" MV2 alloys with good tyres, also 16" alloys I use over winter with v.good tyres (Micheline)
Hard top stand
BMW genuine wind deflector and case
BMW genuine car cover and carry case
Ski Pass (alows access to boot)
Clear reflectors
HID bulbs dipped and main
BMW oil bag in boot
Full tool kit unused
Full first aid kit unopened
arm rest

All paper work, sales brochures, HPI check, and price lists from new, almost £40,000 worth of car in 2001

I have had this car for a year now, bought it as a treat when I graduated from uni, I have done about 5000 miles in it in the past year. It had the extended warrenty which ran out a few months ago so everything was absolutly mint before it ran out! (it wanted to be for £1000 a year!!)

The car has been used a few times to go to work, and seeing as I have 2 run abouts I have never had to park it in a carpark or take it out in the rain. the car gets cleaned every week even if it has done 0 miles, garaged 100% of the time it is not on the road.

the 320 is actually a 2.2 straight 6 engine, 170ish BHP i think and can be chipped and remapped to 200 easy. Cheap insurance (i pay £700 @ 22 years old fully comp with valued at £15000)

Only bad points are it has a cratch on the passenegr door that needs blowing in (£200 to do, I will get it done if I have time) and the wheels need a refurb if you are fussy like me (doing them over Xmas if the car does not sell - winter wheel will be on by then)

Don't let the miles put you off, drives better then the 3 others i test drove with 50-80k on them

Parkers prices say:

Private Good £13,145

I want £13500ono with the hard top, 2 sets of alloys, car cover and deflector (almost £4000 woth of extras ontop of a high spec example)

Selling as I am buying a house and need to cut my outgoings so and trying to get down to one car

The car is absolutly mint, anyone who knows me knows how much time and effort I put into my cars. I drove 500 miles to buy it after looking for 7 months at several other ones. Pictures do it no justice, you should see it in flesh!:

m2rv_h@hotmail.com

ps i will add the rest of the spec when i have more time

pps - more pics will be added when MSN finally works!

[Edited on 16-11-2006 by M2RTY]

M2RTY

16th Nov 06 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M2RTY

17th Nov 06 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Bram

17th Nov 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck with the sale mate!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320 2.2 convertible with hard top in blue with grey electric leather 25 database queries in 0.0100520 seconds