corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » the toon

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the toon
mav

User status: Offline
10th Dec 06 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic is this the 1st time you have ventured into match day
Nic Barnes

10th Dec 06 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, i did when it first opened.

i found most people dont like newcastle united fans so i decided to leave
Mad Moe

10th Dec 06 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
fook, tackle on emre looked nasty

We didn't even get a free kick either

All in all a vital victory for the lads today, but with more injuries I just hope we can get some more points in the bag before christmas to put some more distance between us and the bottom 3 and then hopefully get some reinforcements in January.

Nic Barnes

11th Dec 06 at 03:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think anyone will want to come to the toon to be honest. not in jan anyway. the injury crisis seems to have hit newcastle for the last 5 seasons really, i know every club goes through it, we just seem to get it bad.

what is it chelsea on wed this week? 9-0 to the blues? we need more points but away at the bridge, it just isnt goign to happen is it
Mad Moe

11th Dec 06 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest I wasn't really expecting anything on Wednesday, however I would expect us to gain another 3 points at home to Watford on Saturday.

As for potential transfers I'd be amazed if we dont sign anyone in January. Granted there might not be any high profile names, but it's stupid to think that no one would want to sign for Newcastle

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » the toon 24 database queries in 0.0066950 seconds