corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headunit Wiring (Constant Live / Memory)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headunit Wiring (Constant Live / Memory)
dirtydan

User status: Offline
12th Dec 06 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well iv tried swapping yellow and red connects round. After blowing the fuse about 5 times (replacement each time). Iv got as far as having both yellow + red wires connected to red wire from the block "guessig this is the permanant"... this gives the cd player power and constant feed (always on when i turn ignition off). Though the memory dies when i turn the cd player power off. Iv tried switching 1 of the cables red to yellow and yellow to red and it doesnt seem to want to power the cd player.... i have started car up to make sure it doesnt turn on.

Any suggestions?

was thinking possibly cut the connectors and connect both red + yellow together on both ends?

(i would rather have it so its ignition / switch for power... though it does not wanna do this for me)
dirtydan

User status: Offline
12th Dec 06 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1???

New Poll