corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » this is for c16xe/x14xe/x16xe owners who have either throttle bodies or an aftermarke

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author this is for c16xe/x14xe/x16xe owners who have either throttle bodies or an aftermarke
ckallis500

User status: Offline
26th Dec 06 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there ppl, ive been speaking to a few people about getting more of these covers made up for the x14xe/x16xe/c16xe engine who have either a mantzel style inlet or throttle bodies. the covers are made of carbon fibre, and might have a thin base of fibre glass. the covers liek this one are very hard to get hold of (i aint seen them anywhere) at some point i beleive regal sold these for over £200? courtenay sell similar one but with the big cut out for the std inlet and they are £170. i need to know who would want one of these made up? the more people that would want one the cheaper they would get, not cheap as there carbon but alot cheaper than regal/courtenay ect.

looking at around £120 delivered probable less with the more people that want one. at the moment this is a guide to see wether it is worth making up a mould and getting a couple layed up in carbon. please reply to this post if you are interested .
cheers

heres some pics of my one on my old car.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » this is for c16xe/x14xe/x16xe owners who have either throttle bodies or an aftermarke 25 database queries in 0.0117631 seconds