corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » paypal question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paypal question
M2RTY

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 07 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok on pay pal when i buy things it takes the money from my hsbc debit card and sends it to whoever i am buying from

this takes about a week to ten days

is there a quicker way? something instant?
pdwhelan

2nd Jan 07 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, pay in cash and collect your self
abdus

2nd Jan 07 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's instant...unless by e-cheque

btw, off day

it takes 5-7 days for the seller to withdraw the money to his account

but your payment is instant

[Edited on 02-01-2007 by abdus]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

2nd Jan 07 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like your using echeque

add a credit card, or pay direct from your bank, when i use my bank its instant like the credit card.

But using an echeque from my bank takes 10 days.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Marc

2nd Jan 07 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't there another way of transferring funds? What about cheque, that will be done in less than a week depending on postage.
M2RTY

2nd Jan 07 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah echeque is what im using

how do i change it? i dont have a credit card, if i get one and add it to my paypal account will it work instantly?

it says on the seller's account my echeque will clear on 10th January.......no money will leave my bank until then
M2RTY

2nd Jan 07 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
or pay direct from your bank

cant do this thru ebay i take it? done bank transferr before but still took a few days.......hsbc to halifax

hsbc to hsbc was instant tho
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

2nd Jan 07 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope set up your bank to be used as another payment method, must accept direct debit from your account etc.

May need set up, they put an amount into your bank then you have to tell them how much etc, to show them its you.

But once set up it is instant payment unlike echeque.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Jake

2nd Jan 07 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this same problem. I asked paypal and they noticed my debit card was out of date. Check yours isnt
abdus

2nd Jan 07 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY
i dont have a credit card, if i get one and add it to my paypal account will it work instantly?

if you register it on paypal, yes
M2RTY

2nd Jan 07 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by abdus
quote:
i dont have a credit card, if i get one and add it to my paypal account will it work instantly?

if you register it on paypal, yes

best option, i have an account just not a card, thanks
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Jan 07 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmm................I bought a handbag on ebay last week, the minute the auction ended I paid via paypal. I've just gone into my ebay account, and there's a msg from the seller asking me to pay. I've replied saying I paid as soon as the auction ended, how can I show proof of this to the seller?
M2RTY

2nd Jan 07 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Hmmmm................I bought a handbag on ebay last week, the minute the auction ended I paid via paypal. I've just gone into my ebay account, and there's a msg from the seller asking me to pay. I've replied saying I paid as soon as the auction ended, how can I show proof of this to the seller?

the seller should have an email from paypal saying when the money will be deposited

u pay from a debit or credit card?
abdus

2nd Jan 07 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

these are normally autmoated invoices.

does it show in your paypal account that you've paid?
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Jan 07 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It gets more confusing by the minute..............I checked my emails, one from paypal saying the payment was unclaimed by the seller. States the seller could be using 2 diff. email addy's, but the one I used is the one they show on their ebay account I'm going to cancel payment and wait till they get back to me

I pay by credit card.
M2RTY

2nd Jan 07 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right.......

checked on paypal and i had a bank account assigned to my account (current account) but no cards

added my debit card.......will this make a difference?

can i now send money off my car instead of having to wait for paypal to move it from my bank to my paypal accoun then to the seller?
M2RTY

2nd Jan 07 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jade - get your own thread
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Jan 07 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
jade - get your own thread

Sorry
abdus

2nd Jan 07 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
right.......

checked on paypal and i had a bank account assigned to my account (current account) but no cards

added my debit card.......will this make a difference?

can i now send money off my car instead of having to wait for paypal to move it from my bank to my paypal accoun then to the seller?

yes, if you have enough funds on it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » paypal question 24 database queries in 0.0142820 seconds