corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1989 Vauxhall Astra GTE 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1989 Vauxhall Astra GTE 16v
stephcorsa

User status: Offline
11th Jan 07 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my mk 2 Astra GTE 16v. It has 96k on the clock which can be backed up by the service history. I am only the third owner from new and the guy i bought it off had it for 8 years. The car itself is in A1 condition it has been fully restored within the last 18 months , including complete new rear arches and front wings , it has also had a full respray in the original vauxhall grey colour. It is fitted with a set of 16" fox racing multi spoke alloys in gunmetal grey. They are fitted with 195/40/16V Hankook tyres which all have about 6mm left on them. The engine is a 20XE red top , it isnt the coscast head but still produces 150bhp. The cambelt was done at 92k and it was serviced at 95k by myself , (mechanic by trade ). The engine itself runs fine not taps or rattles which are common on the redtops , also there are no leaks on the engine as i have changed all the bottom end gaskets. The clutch was replaced in 2003 at 84k by previous owner. The interior is as good as the outside the only thing is a small cig burn on the back seat about 3mm round. It is fitted with the digital dash which works completly. It is taxed till the end of january but is MOT'd till may but will fly through a test. I also have the trim wich is missing on the towing eye cover it just needs fitting which i will do befor e it sells. The car realy does need to be seen to be appreciated , these cars are becoming realy hard to find in this condition. Anyways thats about it dont think ive missed anything any questions or to view the car please dont hesitate to PM me or e-mail me at c_w_s_9@hotmail.com or call or text 07903278692. No tyre kickers or test pilots.

£2000 ono

AndyCorsaSport

11th Jan 07 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Free bump for a mint looking car!
stephcorsa

12th Jan 07 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
wilson_sri

12th Jan 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fancy a p/x on a volkswagen corrado? Cash your way?
stephcorsa

12th Jan 07 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate l would if l didnt have two other cars and l really like corrados to
wilson_sri

13th Jan 07 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not even with a grand cash your way? The car itself is worth 1500-1800.
stephcorsa

15th Jan 07 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1989 Vauxhall Astra GTE 16v 25 database queries in 0.0116200 seconds