corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW 320d M Sport

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 320d M Sport
Colin

User status: Offline
17th Jan 07 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkW
Personally if i was doing 80 miles a day and worried about mpg and getting dings all over it, i would be buying a shitter which i didn't care about and pile the miles on that instead...

then keep the GTI or buy a BMW, or something even more special and keep it as a weekend toy.

at the end of the day you drive to work and it sits outside for 8 hours, and no-one really gives a shit what it is lol

[Edited on 17-01-2007 by MarkW]

On the other hand why endure 90% of your driving time in a shit car you'll grow to hate & have £30k sat in the garage.....
MarkW

17th Jan 07 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by MarkW
Personally if i was doing 80 miles a day and worried about mpg and getting dings all over it, i would be buying a shitter which i didn't care about and pile the miles on that instead...

then keep the GTI or buy a BMW, or something even more special and keep it as a weekend toy.

at the end of the day you drive to work and it sits outside for 8 hours, and no-one really gives a shit what it is lol

[Edited on 17-01-2007 by MarkW]

On the other hand why endure 90% of your driving time in a shit car you'll grow to hate & have £30k sat in the garage.....

because 30k could go on something japanese, good handling and around 500 horses under your right foot personally i'd live for the weekend and throwing something like that round a track

as the a34 is hardly the most challenging drive, it's personal opinion but i know what i would do......
Colin

17th Jan 07 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completelly different between wanting a nice luxury car for everyday dutys & wanting a track toy Ive never been on a track...it doesnt excite me at all some folk just want to get to work/to the shops in comfort & style & not race about the place like a 17yr old
Robbo

17th Jan 07 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm erring more to the latter as well... summar comfy + decent but that shifts well (hence the 2l tdi's that are practically as quick as me golf)

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » BMW 320d M Sport 23 database queries in 0.0108721 seconds